Civil Judge Islamabad has issued an arrest warrant for the Chairman Higher Education Commission (HEC) Javed Leghari. He will appear in the court on 3rd June 2013. According to Express News, a Civil Judge of Islamabad Court, Nasr Minallah has issued a non-bailable arrest warrant against the Chairman Higher Education Commission (HEC) Javed Leghari. Arrest warrant was issued on the case of non-payment...
You Might Like
- The responsibility of attack on Hamid Mir claimed by TTP
- Pakistan former cricketer Hanif Mohammad admitted in hospital after Paralysis attack
- Arabic speaking hen amazed the people
- New and interesting Facebook App coming soon
- Pakistani passports readable machines will be installed up to November, 2015