University of Agriculture, Faisalabad will display its 1st merit list for under-graduate programs for session 2013-14. Most of the students will get admission in Agriculture. There are more than thirteen hundred seats for B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture Sciences this year.
Some seats are also reserved for the F.SC. (Pre-Agri) students who already studied in UAF for the last tow years.
The last date for the receipt of application for UG was October 5, 2013 which was then extended till 10th October 2013.
The University of Agriculture, Faisalabad invited applications on prescribed forms from the eligible candidates for admission to the following 1st degree courses at its Main Campus, Dera Ghazi khan, Toba Tek Singh and Burewala (District Vehari) sub campuses for the next academic session, 2013-2014.
1st Merit List UAF (UG) 2013
Agriculture/ Agricultural & Resource Economics/ Food Science & Technology/ Animal Sciences/ Microbiology/ Environmental Science/Dairy Science
(Click on the image to see in full size)
Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM
Doctor of Pharmacy(Pharm. D.)
B.Sc. (Hons.) Home Economics
B.Sc.(Hons.) Human Nutrition & Dietetics
B.Sc. Agricultural Engineering
B.Sc. Food Engineering
B.Sc. Energy Systems Engineering
B.Sc. Environmental Engineering
B.Sc. Textile Technology
BS (Computer Science)
BS (Software Engineering)
BS (Information Technology)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture, Dera Ghazi Khan Campus
B.Sc. (Hons.) Poultry Science Sub-Campus T.T. Singh
B.Sc. (Hons.) Agri. Sciences Sub-Campus Burewala
Closing Merit of 1st List Engineering Faculty UAF 2013:
1. Agri Engineering:
Boys = 76.12 %
Girls = 71 %
Boys = 75.9 %
Girls = 78 %
3.Energy System Engg.
Boys = 75 %
Girls = 73 %
Boys = 74.7 %
Girls = 72.8 %
Boys = 74.7 %
Girls = 72.8 %
Last Date of Submission Of Fee Is 22 October 2013.
1st Merit List of Faculty of Agricultural (Undergraduate)
In exercise of the powers vested to the undersigned being Convener of the Admission Committee under the Statutes and Regulations relating to first degree awarded by the University of Agriculture, Faisalabad hereby allow provisional admission of the following candidates as per attached lists in the relevant categories on Open Merit (Male & Female), District Quotas (Rural & Urban), F.Sc Pre-Agriculture and Cholistani candidates to B.Sc. (Hons.) Agri. Sciences (Four years degree program), during Winter Semester, 2013-2014. The admission of candidates will however, be subject to following conditions and completion of admission/enrolment formalities as detailed below:
- They will themselves get medical examination from the University Medical Officer and obtain medical fitness certificate on the proper format.
- If hostel accommodation is required, obtain hostel availability certificate from the Office of the Hall Warden located in Babar Hall.
- Deposit an amount of Rs. 40,850/- for Boarder and Rs. 30,250/- for non-Boarder (after F.Sc. Pre-Medical) and Rs. 31,250/- for Boarder and Rs. 22,650/- for non-Boarder (after F.Sc. Pre-Agriculture) as fee on proper challan form into any Branch of National Bank of Pakistan at University of Agriculture, up to 22-10-2013
- Submit following documents to this office up to said date for completion of other admission/enrolments formalities, failing which their provisional admission shall stand cancelled and they shall have no claim whatsoever:-
- Medical Fitness and Hostel Availability Certificate
- Original Bank Challan showing payment of above dues
- Original educational/revenue documents for scrutiny and the missing documents indicated against their names.
- Prescribed courses enlistment form (UG-I) complete in all respects.
- Prescribed Registration form along with attested copies of Matric F.Sc. and CNIC/B Form
- Affidavit/undertaking on judicial paper worth Rs. 100/- as per specimen displayed on the Notice Board for desisting themselves from indulgence in ‘Politics’ during their study period in the light of orders of the August Supreme Court of Pakistan.
- Those who have been indicated as overage in the remarks column should contact the Office of the undersigned immediately for submission of proper request for onward consideration by the competent authority.
- The candidates, who have submitted detail marks/result intimation of Matric and Intermediate examination along with admission application form, should produce attested copies of prescribed certificate immediately on receipt from the Board, failing which they can be restrained to continue further studies/cancel their admission.
- In case any information/document attached with the application form is found bogus/tampered /fabricated etc. at any stage of studies, the admission will be cancelled retrospectively without assigning any reason.