List of Eligible Students for 3rd Round of Free Laptop Distribution

Punjab Government is distributing Free Laptops among the fresh enrolled students of Session 2012-2013 under Punjab Youth Chief Minister e-Youth Initiative. Many of the institutes, colleges and universities have finalized the lists of eligible and selected students. These have been put on the Punjab Youth Website also. This year almost 1 lakh students will be awarded laptops on merit.

The lists of eligible students for the Session 2012-2013 will be available here as soon as they are issued by the respective Universities. Govt. of Punjab has already issued the letters to all the colleges and universities to complete the lists of eligible students.

hp laptops

Expected dates of laptop Distribution are:

UET, Lahore: 22nd December, 2012

Punjab University Lahore: 24th December 2012

Share Button
Recommend it to your facebook friends.

Comments

comments

9 Comments

1. iqra says:

sir,
    suna he k cm ne keha ha k jo students last year eligible nhi the bt ab he unhe bhi laptop diye jae ge Is It true? or agr milne he tu ye procedure kb se start hoga ?

2. Moona says:

Asl sir im a M.S program student. Im informed that old enrolled students will not take the laptops, and last year im informed that new enrolled students not allowed to take laptop. I got about 80% marks in ma B.S program and now im in the final year of MS. this is injustice with me and all my other class fellows. We also need laptops and want to make our parents feel proud on us like others did. Sir I request you please do me a favor and suggest us how we get these laptops.
    Waiting for your humble answer.

3. Sidzz.. says:

2013 ke laptop dstributi0n kb start ho ge n merit py k0n sy students ho gy?

4. amna says:

sir pindi walon ko tou abhi tak nahi diye unhain 16th November ko dainy thay but abhi tak koi soorat nazar nahi aati sir kindly ye bta dain k unhon nau hmain dainy bhi hain ya nahi?

5. burhan says:

sahid ki bat he mgr ghanje he na muskil hi den ge

6. ihtishamkhan says:

sir me 1st phase me eligible student tha pr me apni rgistration nae krwa ska phir hmare clg walo ny kaha k aap ko second phase me mily ga or ab jo second phase start hua ha ab wo kehte ha nae mily ga ye kya msla ha sir mera 3.27GPA hai plz plz plz aap zra dekhe ye kya ho rha hai

7. sajjad says:

aslamo alikum. yaha kis year tk ye list upload hon gi. universities ko laptop mil b chuky hain lekin un k students ki list ni ha net pe. education university ko 3 din pehly mily. lekin unki list kaha ha abhi tk. ye q ni upload krty apny students ki list

8. sidra ali says:

A.A sir hmaray sath nainsafi hoi hai me m.phil ke student hon Rawalpindi PMAS Arid Agriculture University me parhti hon sir meri or meri or class fellows ko laptop ni dia uni walo ne hamari gpa b 3 se above hai sir plzzzzzzzzzz mjy m.phil me research work k lye boooooht zarori chaiye meray perents ni le k day sktay plzzzzzzzzzzzzz do this favour to all mphil student to give them laptop without any criteria plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ALLAH PAK WILL GIVE U FURTHER MORE PROGRESS TO U AMEEEEN. PLZ DO SMTHING PLZZZZ

9. Shamsa says:

salaam
    Sir im the student of M.com final im the eligible student for laptop i got 68% marks in M.com part I i m studying in Govt.commerce college of Bahawalpur.. our D.com students got the solar lamps but we are not registerd in selected students the Director of education department says we lost your data that u have sent us ,, what is this,,,????? our college ‘s principal sent our data online why the higher education department not take it serious ??????? it is injustice kindly do better as soon as possible reply plzzz