Leftover Eligible Students of Morning and Evening for Laptops

Lists are being made for the left over students of Punjab Youth Free laptop Scheme by Mian Shahbaz Sharif. These eligible students will soon get their laptops. These are such students who have not got their laptops by Punjab Government even they were eligible and even some of them were registered. Their lists are made and the case will be put to Independence Grievance Redressal Committees for verification.

Phase 2 of laptops is going on and as soon as it is completed, those left over students will be handed over with the laptops. The current Phase 2 is called as 3rd Round of Laptop Distribution. Today, laptops were distributed among the students of Baha ud dinZakaria University Multan.

Most of the universities have put the names and complete lists of all those eligible students after Phase 2.These students are eager to get their free Laptops. In Phase 2 HP 1000 Model laptops were given with much better specifications than the earlier Dell laptops which were distributed in Phase 1.

Lists (Updated on 15th November 2012)

UAF Elible Students (Left Over Morning and Evening Students)

Recommend it to your facebook friends.

Comments

comments

126 Comments

1. hira jabbar says:

my name is not in the list but i am eligible…………..

2. ali says:

sir ye jo new admissions huay kia unko b lap top milay ga?konsi lists 15 ko update hun gi?

3. iqra qayyum says:

Sir last year mery marks 59 percent thy so mujhy laptop nhe mila but is sal mery marks 79.5% hain. I am a student of MBA. Plz tell me kya mujhy laptop mily ga plz reply me.

4. Mubashir says:

Lets see what the new policy comes for Laptop distribution.

5. Mubashir says:

The newly admitted students will also get the laptops but after the Phase 2 also called as 3rd round completion.

6. fizza arshad says:

Sir me elligible hun laptop k lie bt mera naam nai aya list me..when will i get mine??
    Agr 3rd round me milenge to wo kb start hoga..??

7. muhammad farhan says:

sir their is no list for evening students of Rawalpindi for laptops on Punjab youth website but ceremony has been held today in arid agriculture university Rawalpindi. kindly give me the details.
    thanks

8. chughtai says:

sir me also eligible student 4 laptop. kia mjy mil skta ha?

9. chughtai says:

sir mere 71% marks hain and i m a student of master…kia mjy laptop mil jay ga………

10. Mubashir says:

3rd round is currently going on these days which you hear in news as Phase 2 of Laptop Distribution.

11. Zahid Abbas says:

Sir Mera previous year 69% marks tha semester main So me missed laptop..this time mera last sem ka 80% marks muja laptop mil sakta ??

12. harmen says:

sir mein evening ki student hoon or meri registration b ho gai thi but leftover list mein mera name nai hay. or agr evening k students ki koi alag se list hay to wo kesay check ker saktey hein kindly guide me with correct information

13. Ahsan Iqbal says:

Sir morning k left overs students ko kab milay ga laptop plzzz tell me…!!!!!!

14. fizza arshad says:

To phr list me to naam aya hi nai.ab??

15. pria says:

when 3rd phase start?
    Mera CGPA 3.50 ha during session (2011-2013)kia mja laptop mila ga?.

16. aneela khalid says:

last time i was not eligible and now i am…. i am in 4 sem masters .last time 4 sem ko 3rd ki base par mily thy to mjy q nhe i am very hurt and also those students who r with me and now eligible…. if we didnt get lap top we will never waste our vote for u becouse we r in merit now nd this is unjustfulness for us ….kindly convey my message to cm panjab shahbaz sharif.plzzzzzzz

17. aneela khalid says:

sir i am very confused why shahbaz sharif not announced laptop for those students who r nt eligible in 1st hase but now they r eligible ….i am very up set plz convey my message to shahbaz sharif k hmari haqtalfi or nainsafi na krain plz

18. anam says:

kya ap bta skte hain k left over students ko kb tk milne ki possibilities hain

19. Ali says:

Sir university of Gujrat mein left over students ko kb milain gy laptops

20. Ali says:

Miss Fizza You should Contact with Your admin Of Ur Institute as soon as possible

21. sweat doll says:

A.A sir i want to say that laptop scheme is just only for those students who obtain 80% marks?/????? and wo student jo desreve b kartay han but they have no resources then Mr. Shehbaz Shareef should also take any steps for those students. its a humble request to you please…………………………………………………..

22. Ahsan Khan says:

Sir,

Kya ye Laptop scheme Top 100 Intermediate 2012 students k lye bhi ha?

23. saad says:

sir when the remaining eligible students who were not given dix time wud be given the laptops??i mean wats da schedule??

24. amna says:

sir i am a student of UET. i did not receive laptop last year due to CNIC problem. Am i eligible for this year’s distribution. students of UET were not included in 12th nov distribution. what am i supposed to do to get my self registered????

25. ali says:

sir mein frst phase me elligible tha bt id card mistake ki waja se registration problem aa gie thi… mein ne IGRC ko application with correct documents submit krwa di thi … ab humain laptop kb mile gy ???

26. m.bilal says:

Sir kindaly tell muje 1st phase mai ni mile tha aus k bad registration b karwae th mai ne 2nd round k liye 30 march 2012 ko base on second year ab mere 2ns symester k exam ho rahe hn kya muje 2nd year ki base wala laptop jo miss tha wo nhw milw ga ab plz tell i requested u by heart ..
    Regards: Muhammad Bilal

27. m.bilal says:

sir plz sub yeh puch rahe hn question kindaly plz ap tell kar dy plllllzzzzzzzzzzzz……

28. Mubashir says:

may be in the end of December.

29. Muhammad Sajid says:

Sir hamein 12 Nov ko Jauharabad se Lahore Lap Top ke lie bulaia gea tha lekin Lap Top nahe diye gae they hum Universty of Education Lahore ke Jauharabad campus mein parhtey hein please yeh bata dain hamein Lap Top kab tak mil jae ga

30. kiren says:

SIR,kindly tell me that when the laptop will give to the new admission students………..I Really need it………My marks are fulfill the criteria which is required for laptop distribution …….and When the registration will b opened for new comers???????????????…………….

31. mohammad javed says:

sir, 2nd phase kab over hoga aur is bar morning walon ko bhe mile ga na,,,,,

32. anam says:

thnx

33. anam says:

sir “UAF Eligible Students (Left Over Morning and Evening Students)” main kin logo k names enter hain?
    mera name us main kyu nhi hai. kya is dfa phr mujhay nhi mile ga?mein b left over students main hu

34. fizza arshad says:

K thanx

35. Ayesha tirmizi.. says:

Why this time considering CGPA instead of GPA for semester system students?? because Last exam for semester students will be there previous semester,and that result is not required but asking the result of their all semesters?
    Why asking for the result of all semesters that is CGPA ?? this is injustice with semester system students who improved thier GPA this time to get laptop..plz EXPLAIN

36. zain says:

i got 76% marks in fsc and now doing bs hons…our university ask our names for lists…when we’ll get our laptop ..plz tell me

37. awais says:

sir new candidates ki list kb upload ho gi….newly admitted students ki.aur un ko laptop kb milney wala..???

38. awais says:

rply…………………..!!!!

39. hafiza anam says:

plz jo ham pahly eligible nhe thy ab hain un ko b lap top dooooooooooooo

40. Ali says:

There are number of leftover students miss anam who did not get laptop so it may be to wait for the end of December

41. junaid says:

sir jo list 15 ko update hui hai kya yeh specific universities k liyay hai?????
    agar nahi tou gujrat university k scholors is mean include q nai hean????
    thanks

42. iqra says:

sir,
    plz clear bta de k 3rd ,5th or 7 semester k wo students jo last time eligible nhi the but ab he unhe laptop milna he k nhi hmari uni walo ne tu hm se data bhi le liya tha form bhi fill kr k de diye the hm ne ab wo kehte hain k wait kre ap plz clear bta de…………..

43. kiran says:

sir me M.sc chemistry part 1st evening ki student hun BZU Multan me, sir 15nov ko humari class ko laptop nai mila q k humare dpartment walo ne list e nai bheji jub k hum registerd the, humari list 16nov ko bheji gai he,ab hume kub laptop mlenge? Hum 10months se wait kr rhe hen or ab b merit k bawajud hum laptop se mehrum hen, plz mje reply zrur kijiyega im much tenc.

44. Mubashir says:

The left over students will be getting laptops soon but there has been no official announcement of the dates.

45. MANO says:

SIR IM A NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENT IN PU ,MY NAME IS IN THE LIST BUT YE MILAY GA KB KINDLY YE BTA DAIN KOI DATE THANKS

46. usman says:

sir newly admitted students ko kb milay gay laptop

47. ehtesham says:

sir plz tel me that.
    me abi 3rd semester me hun university of gujrat me evening me.
    last year registration ki thi. lkn abi tk UOG me evening me laptops ni mily.
    plzzz btayen ke kb milny hain.
    lahore,multan etc me evening students ko mil gaye hn.
    hum ko kb milen gn??????????????
    plzzzzzzzz tell me.

48. ehtesham says:

sir left over evening nd morning students ki list me mera name ni hai.
    jb ke jo pehli evening ki list thi us me mera name tha.
    last year registration ki thi online me ne.
    r me eligible hun.
    plzz btayen jo leftover evening ki uog ki list hai wo kahan hai plz sir wo btayen.

49. waqar says:

unko nai milain gay bcuz govt ne policy change kr li hy ab sirf 1st semester walo ko or leftover students ko hi milne hain. ap iss new policy per cm k official page per protest karain

50. anam says:

but uper jo updated leftover students ki list lagi hai us main mera name nhi hai.

51. Mubashir says:

Then you must contact Student Financial Aid Office / Respective Department in your University for entry of your name.

52. harmen says:

bohat wait ker lia or kitna kerna pre ga? or jo 5th cities ka schedule tha un ko b abi milen hein k nai koi bta sakta hay kia

53. anam says:

mene uni se check kia hai wo keh rahay hain k hmne apka name bhej dia hua hai.

54. Mubashir says:

Those cities have got the Laptops.

55. usman says:

sir newly admitted students ko kb milay gay laptop?

56. iqra says:

but hmari uni wale keh rhe hain k pehle 1st semester walo ki list ko reshape krle phr ap logo ki bhi registration start hogae gi

57. Mubashir says:

May be in January 2013.

58. Asad says:

Sir left over evening students ko kab diy jain gy jo 3rd round m reh gay hain??plz reply

59. zari says:

sir i m the student of final year 7th semester.last year list mein name nai tha but is dafa meray 72% marks hain phr b name nai hai kia final year ko laptop nai milein gay?

60. ehtesham says:

sir plzzzz bta den naaaah..
    left over evening ke students ko kb milna hain…??

university of gujrat ko.

61. shoaib says:

SIR I HAVE DONE ELECTRONIC ENGG, WITH 85% .AM I ELIGIBLE FOR LAPTOP??

62. usman says:

sir newly admitted students ke registration kb start ho ge laptop ka lia?

63. Mubashir says:

if you have done than not but if you doing studies in gov. uni. then you will get laptop.

64. amna says:

sir newly admitted students ko laptop un k gpa ki base pr miley ga ya intermediate k marks ki base pr……!!!
    meray fsc main 61% marks hain aur main gov uni main study kr rahi hn…..am i eligible or not?

aur pichley dino laptop ki kuch news ai thi un k barey main b kuch bta dijiye.

thanks

65. amna says:

aur jo laptop milen gey un ki specification yehi ho gi jo ab mile hain ya phir core 2 due?

admn rply please

66. Mubashir says:

There has been no schedule announced for left over students yet.

67. usman says:

sir newly admitted students ke registration kb start ho ge laptop ka lia

68. Ali says:

Miss Anam Then You must have to wait for the update of new lists of eligible students for the next phase: you are not only student who is facing such problem But there are many students including myself too Thanks And Best Of Luck

69. saman says:

sir mera name 1st phase ki morning list me tha with serial number 2332 present tha but mein kisi reason ki waja se registeration nai krwa saki thi. kindly inform me k kia mujhe register hone ka aik aur chance mil sakta h kia? aur mein kese krwaou registeration.plz mujhe aik chance dy dain aur proper way b bta dain. kindly reply me.

70. MANO says:

sir as per mdia news lap top jo han wo 10 december ko lahore air port par ajain gai to phr distribute kb hun gai koi date ya koi schedule ha??agr nae to phr kb aye ga

71. kiran says:

sir 5 dec se left over students ko laptop milna start hogae hen 6th dec ko sargodha me mle hen or 14 dec ko PU me milenge plz ye bta dijiye ab k BZU me left over evening students ko kis date ko laptop mlenge? Kindly reply

72. shafqat Ullah says:

sir we are selected students from UET But still not getting laptops So when does the distribution in UET Lahore.

73. shery says:

aoa,sir i did BS Honours in English in 2011.but i got 70% cgpa.may i eligible for getting laptop or not?

74. Sadam says:

Hi dear friend KiRAN!
    ap ye jo 5,6,14 december wala scheudle hai ye apko kyse mtlb kaha sy pta chala?is it c0nf0rm k waha mill gaey han?

75. naina says:

sir i am student of Fatima Jinah women uni 4th year last time i dont get laoptop becouse of low percentage.nor i am eligible pklz hmary bary mae b sochain warna ham b baqio ki tarah negative sochny par majbur ho jain gay

76. Mubashir says:

It has came in Express News about the Laptop Distribution to the newly admitted students of Punjab University will be held on 14th December, 2012.

77. sadam says:

Hi sir its vry sh0cking news f0r me k leftover students k lye b laptop distribution start h0 chuke hai,sir je i m vry happy,sir plz f0r Allah sake bus ye bta den k UAF main leftovers ko kb tk milen gen laptop?a0r han EXPRESS news paper kis date ke hai jis main add aya hai?me w8ing…

78. ZAHID says:

Sir uet lahore mein laptop ki dstribution kb hogi newly admitted students k liye?????

79. Mubashir says:

Express News – Lahore Edition
    Date: 7th December, 2012
    Page No. 2 (City Page)

80. kiran says:

sir plz ye bta dijiye k left over evening chemistry BZU k students ko kub mlenge laptop plz date bta dijiye.. Im waiting.

81. fizza arshad says:

Sir mje 2 bar cm ki recorded call ai h dono me puchte hen k domocile k lie koi rishwt to nai deni pari..phr kha k 8070 se msj aega uspe reply kren bt msj kici r nmbr se ata h r uspe reply hi nai hota…r ab list me naam b nai aya…bt iam elligibl r clj me list me b naam tha mera…ab kia krnq hoga

82. ZAHID says:

sir mein ne uet lahore k bary main ap se pocha hai kuch….plz tell me

83. kiran says:

apne koi responce nai dya q?

84. Md Khan says:

Please sir yeh bata dain keh Universty of Education,Lahore ke studts ko Lap Top kab milen ge
    plz plz plz we are waiting from long time

85. Mubashir says:

Laptop distribution will start from PU, Lahore on 14th December, 2012.

86. ZAHID says:

some information about laptop distribution in uet lahore….???? plzz tell us

87. Tahira says:

kindly, upload the name of students list who are going to get laptops in ceremony on 14 December.

88. Md Khan says:

Aur sir please bata din keh Lahore mein Lap Top distribution kab tak jari rahe gi

89. awais says:

sir abi tk list main naam ni aa raha…??
    teacher keh rey hain k hum ney list bhaij d hai….kis sey concern krain hum log??
    i am from p.u…kindly rply

90. Sadam says:

Sir je plz plz plz for Allah sake bta dejye k Univeristy of Agriculture FaisLAbad main leftovers k lye distribution kb h0 ge?plz please plz sir je bta den hm kb ka wait kr rahey han ap k reply ka…so plz sir…

91. zarqa says:

uet lhr mein laptop kb mile ga???

92. rana says:

Plz tell me that PU leftover morning students of 1st phase will get laptop on 14 dec??

93. MANO says:

SIR IM NEWLY ADMITTED IN PU BUT IN THE NOON CLASSEA KIA MJY MILY GA LAP TOP

94. kiran says:

apne meri bat ka koi jawab nai dya. Plz bta dijiye k left over evening students ko BZU me laptop kub mlenge date bta dijiye plz. Apki bht mahrbani hoge.

95. kiran says:

mjse kya dushmani he jo mri bt ka jwb ni dete ap?

96. sidra noor says:

sir me iub me mcs morning ki left over student hn mjy registration na hony ki waja se laptop nai mila jb k me eligible hn….sir mjy laptop mily ga agr mily ga to kb mily ga????? plzzz tell me sir exact date…….plzzz

97. Mubashir says:

Hello Kiran, abi schedule final nhe hua. Just 14th ko Punjab University ma laptop distributes hn gy. So umeed hai k laptop distribution will be completed in January 2013. You have to wait a little more time. Inshallah you will get laptop soon.

98. Mubashir says:

i have sent you mail on your id. please read it.

99. Mubashir says:

no schedule yet.

100. MANO says:

pu cermoney delayed ,is it right sir

101. Ahsan Malik says:

Sir kindly mujhe UET k left over eligible candidates ki list send karde meri mail id par kindly plzzz or UET me kab tak mile gay…!!!!1

102. sidra noor says:

103. kiran says:

ab tak q schedual final nai hoa? Kindly ab to bzu me left over students ko dec ki vacatn se phle de den laptop. For God sake. Last year dec se registration hoi v he per laptop abi tak nai mile.

104. nabeel says:

mera 1st phase men gpa 2.4 tha to mujhay laptop nhe mila,,,, iss dafa gpa 1.6 hai,,,, to laptop milega??? i am from uet lahore. plz tell me.

105. anam says:

sir mera leftover students ki list main name nhi aya . mene uni se b pta kia but wo kehte k hmne bhej dia hua hai. ab ap btayen k main kya kru. kyu k agr ab nhi mila to phr new admissions ka phase start ho jaye ga. plz ap mujhay is baray main kuch bta dain,..

106. Mubashir says:

yes, it is on 17th December, 2012 (Monday).

107. asim says:

WE R HEN THE STUDENTS OF 3RD SEMESTER IN PUNJAB UNIVERSITY
    WE ARE ELIGIBLE FOR LAPTOPS BUT WE R NOT CONSIDER BUT NEWLY ADMITED STUDENTS R ELIGIBLE

THATS VERY WRONG

108. amina says:

sir bzu mai evening k leftover students ko laptop milny thy.diistribution ki date konsi h?plz tell me

109. Md Khan says:

Allah ka name hay hamein bhe bata do universty of Education,Lahore ki kab bari aye gi

110. ehtesham says:

sir plzzz send me the list of left over students of university of gujrat (evening).please send me.

111. kiran says:

sir agr ap me zra sa b khuda ka khof hy to pls b.z.u me left over students ko laptop de den unki mzed bd duaen na len.thnx

112. ZAHID says:

sir p.u mein laptop distribution ki exact date kia hai?????
    u.e.t lahore mein newly admitted students ko kub milengy????
    plzzz sir tell me m waiting….

113. Anum Awan says:

Sir mera bro position holder hy isi year inter ka.bt koi laptop nae mila ose.wo islamic uni men hy jahan regstration b nae hoi open.leftover students men aata hy.sir ap btaen ab kese mile ga ose ab??

114. Shanza says:

Sir men khd position holder hn Sargodha ki.now im studying in Punjab college. But sir no laptop why????????

115. Mubashir says:

Some Universities have invited the registration for students. This means for those students who are enrolled this year in Universities. The Leftover students lists are already made by all the universities and you can check their names from the receptive University sites. If the name is not included in it, contact the department / Dean Office . Student Center.

116. ali says:

sir pu me 24 ho gai new date kya ye confarm hai

117. sadam says:

Hi AsSLAMUaLAikuM sir jee…
    Thanx Thanx Thanx a LOT sir je k ap ny muje apney representative jo UAF main Muddassir shb han un ke email i.d snd ke…per sir je main ny unko b to email baeje hai unka ab tk kuch b reply ni aya,ab sir je ap py p00re umeed hai k ap reply zr00r kren gen,sir g ap c0nferm na btaye vesy apney andazey sy he bta dejye k UNIVERISTY OF AGRICULTURE FAISALABAD main is date tk leftovers k lye distributi0n h0ney ke UMEeD hai,i h0pe sir je u must reply me,hm p00ra gr0up ap k reply ka wait kr rahey han je,so plz plz plz sir g reply me as soon as possible…plz je

118. kiran says:

plz mubashir mje ye bta den k bzu me kub milenge laptop?

119. Mubashir says:

There has been no update for the Distribution Date for Leftover students in UAF yet although the university has published the list of Leftover students on the following link:
    UAF Left Over Students List
    No one can provide you with the date of laptop distribution……

120. kiran says:

plz bzu ki b koi info de dijiye k kub mlenge laptop? Plz.

121. sadam says:

Hmmm,,Thanx dear sir je f0r giving us inf0 ab0ut lapt0p distributi0n in UAF …
    Vesy Sir jee ap k is reply sy hum NAUMEED h0 gaen han,ek p00ra SaaL h0 gya hmarey names k0 list main agey pechey agey pechey atey huwa,itna wait b kr leya per ab tk kuch ni h0 ska…a0r agey b yahe lug raha hai,hmen to sir je ab ni lgta k hmen leftovers of UAF k students ko laptops milen…its 0k sir je k0e bat ni,ab hum ny b wait krna ch0r dya hai teNTI0N lyna ch0rr dya hai,ab INNSHALLAH jub j0b ho ge tb khud he khareed len gen,per afs0s rahey ga sir g k ELigiBLE h0tey huwe b hum laptop hasiL ni kr skey,MAULLA ap ko khush rakhey,AameeN….

122. ali says:

sir suna pu ki date phr extend ho gai 24 sy b agy is it right???

123. ali says:

sir new date kia hai lap top distribution in pu

124. sadam says:

We are still h0peFULL f0r distributi0n 0f LAPTOPS in UAF for LeftOVER students….

125. Md Khan says:

Plez tell me Universty of Education ko lap top kab mil rahe hein