2nd Phase Laptop Distribution Schedule Announced

2nd Phase Laptop Distribution Schedule has been announced. Laptops for Youth Punjab have arrived at Lahore. Distribution will start from 1st week of November. Shahbaz Sharif has updated his status at facebook as:

Congratulations merit scholars! The first consignment of 20,000 laptops has reached Lahore Airport. Distribution will start from the first week of November, starting from brilliant evening students and then moving on to outstanding day scholars. SS

So the distribution of laptops fro remaining students of 1st Phase, i.e. the evening students and those who have issued over their percentages or any problem. They will be getting laptops soon from Punjab Government. 100,000 laptops will be distributed in Phase 2. The 1nd Phase laptop receiver will get HP Laptops with higher specification of these model as compared to the laptops which were distributed among Phase 1 students.

Bahawalpur: 7th November, 2012.

Faisalabad: 8th November, 2012

Lahore: 12th November, 2012

Multan: 15th November, 2012

Rawalpindi: 16th November, 2012

HotPakNews will keep you update about the 2nd Phase Laptop Distribution Schedule.

Share Button
Recommend it to your facebook friends.

Comments

comments

99 Comments

1. ahmad says:

sir
    i got 87 percent marks in fsc in private institute and now doing engineering uet
    can i deserve it

2. life says:

2nd round ki registration to abhi hoe nhi to laptop distribution kaise start ker rahe hain

3. M.Irfan says:

I completed my M.A English with 71% mark.i also deserv Laptop bt i m X student of university.I completed my MA in 2011 after this program start.CM should think about such,like Me.

4. Mubashir says:

yes u deserve laptop, now laptops registration is closed and will be open again for new students which got admission in 2012 and now in 1st semester. Kindly wait for few months.

5. Mubashir says:

registration close ho chuke hai… dubara pher shoro ho ge kuch months k bd

6. usama says:

7. Murad says:

Punjab University kab distribution hogi 2nd phase mein

8. irtaza says:

hi.i have cmpltd my fsc with 86% frm private clg and have qualified in entry test of medical with 84.22% aggregate.my clasees fr gvrment med clg will strt frm 13thdec.plz tl me do i deserve to receive the laptop??whn?wts da procedure of regstration…..plz do reply sir…

9. umer 049 says:

sir kia ye laptopz kia sirf new students ko milein ge ya old students ko b jin ka gpa previous smester me 3 gpa he kindly tell me

10. m.bilal says:

sir kindaly tell k jo 1st phase mai student reh gae thy merit par hte hue b aunhe b ab mile gy latop plzzz tell

11. anam says:

sir meri uni walo ne registration k time mera nic no. galat bhej dia then. phir unho ne correct kr k ap logo ko bhej dia aur kaha k next phase main mujhay laptop milay ga. eligible students main mera name b hai . main confirm kese kru k mujhay is baar laptop milay ga ya nhi . kindly ap bta dain ka main kese pta kru . thnx

12. abubakar says:

sir i’ve got 74% marks in inter and doing bcom(hons) 1st semester morning in hailey college pu…..can i deserve it,if yes then when????????????? kindly tell me urgently

13. BIlal Shafiq says:

Sir i did not get laptop in 1st phase due to low in marks but now i am in in 3rd semester and having a 3.4 cgpa. can i register my self in 2nd phase

14. Ahsan Iqbal says:

Sir uet me 1st phase k remaining students me distribution kab start hogi plzzz btaye…!!!

15. Mubashir says:

Contact your University administration / department as son a possible so that they may include your name in final lists.

16. Mubashir says:

Yes, you deserve it. Laptops distribution for newly admitted students (Winter 2012-2013) ill start soon. Higher Education Secretary has notified the universities about collecting all relevant data from students before 15-11-2012.

17. Mubashir says:

Well, all the universities are supposed to show the names of eligible students for laptops. You can contact them and check your name in the final list. Some Universities life Agriculture University, Faisalabad and UET, Lahore have also displayed their eligible students for Phase 2 on their websites.

18. Mubashir says:

Yeah, they will also get Laptops. Insha Allah!

19. Mubashir says:

Phase 2 is for the remaining eligible students of Phase 1. New admitted students will laptops after the Phase 2.

20. Mubashir says:

Yes, you deserve for Free Laptop. UHS will compile the list of all the students. As all medical and dental students in all Punjab are above than 60% marks. SO all the MBBS/BDS students are eligible. UHS will ask all those colleges to make the lists. So automatically your name will be included in those lists.

21. zubair Mahar says:

iub bahawalpur mai evening students kou kb milay gayy????

22. zeeshan says:

A.O.A Sir …Sir kya 3rd semester Evening k students eligible hain .ye jo new registration ho ge us main ???

23. armana says:

sir i have got 79% marks in fsc and now i am doing BSCS from Queen Marry college can i eligible for it and also i want to know the procedure as i have got information that my college adminisstration do not send the names of all the students .they selected the names.so how can i register myself.

24. fari says:

Sir i have got 71% marks in fsc n doing BS(physics) & have same problem as above kindly help.

25. M Irfan says:

aadab: sir kia ap bta sakty hain k 2nd phase kab or kis uni se stsrt ho ga? plzzzzzzzzzzzz

26. Safi says:

When distribution will start in punjab university evening classes..?

27. bilal kangbis says:

Sir i got 85% marks in my first year exam from PBTE . And i am a student belonging to Gilgit Baltistan . Sir m i elegible for this laptop prize?

28. faisal says:

sir multan me distribution kb hai

29. Maryam khan says:

Assalam-o-alaikom
    Sir, I get good marks in F.Sc.I have recently completed my B.Sc. and Bed with 72% from ‘University Of Education’ Attock. Due to some financial crises i am not able to continue my studies for one year.Do i deserve this scholarship?kindly also tell me method to get online registration asi am not continuing studies this year.Thanks.

30. usama says:

slam sir g mujy pura year ho gya hai yehi sb krty krty kb kch fill kro kbi kch hmare univ walon ne mra name eligible main likha hai lekin new entry main r b kafi hn sir ab muje btayn muje laptop mile ga ye nhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii sir plzzz bta dn

31. Ahmed Ali says:

sir,In the 1st phase I did not get laptop due to annual system.my %age was 59 and now I’m in 3rd
    semester and got 3.7 cgpa in 2nd semester.will I get laptop???Kindly tell me.

32. Tahir says:

Sir will there International Islamic University Islamabad be also include in the list of laptop award scheme or not???
    As it is mentioned that there also will be 4000 laptops for the students of Islamabad.
    Kindly please inform.

33. muhammad bilal says:

aoa sir kia 2nd phase m kia international islamic uni ko bhi laptop milen gen/?

34. zubair ghumman says:

sir evening k wo students jo last phase ma gpa low hony ki waja se select nai hoay thy…lakin ab wo eligible han….kiya un ki registration ho gi 2 pahse me.and wo ab laptop hasil karyn gyn…???plz sir reply must…i am doing my software engineering from PU and now i am in 5 semester.and my gpa of last semester is 3.74…..sir plz reply must………

35. Saeed Iqbal says:

sir when will be laptop distribute among the evening students of sargodha university kindly tell me sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr………………?????????

36. saira says:

what is the last date of submitting forms for 2nd phase laptop distribution ?

37. Amed says:

Sir Sahiwal ma phase 2 k laptops kb distribute hon ge

38. usman says:

Sir,

i have done BS Engineering from Comsats Atd with 83% marks (CGPA3.35) in 2011. now i m free in these days. kindly tell me M i eligible or not.. ?

Regards

39. m sajjad says:

Sir,

i m student of BS (hons) in last semister from IIU Islamabad. my university mention me in list but your decision committee will not accept islamabad students. now tell me will i eligible or not ..

I m Punjab domicile holder..

waiting for your positive response.

40. Mubashir says:

No. You are not eligible as the laptops are for the currently enrolled students in any Govt. Sector Universities.

41. Mubashir says:

The forms have been taken already. If your name is not included yet, contact your department / respective authority in your university.

42. Mubashir says:

The criteria for 1nd phase is same as it was in Phase 1.

43. Mubashir says:

All those Universities whose students were included in Phase 1 are also eligible for Phase 2.

44. Mubashir says:

Yes, 4000 laptops have been put for Islamabad students. More over Wifaq ul Madaris students will also get 4000 laptops after Phase 2. This means that those laptops for Wifaq ul Madaris students will be given to newly admitted or already enrolled students.

45. Mubashir says:

The criteria is same as it was Phase 1. Phase 2 only includes such students who were not able to get laptops in Phase 1. However your University administration has the authority to add any students keeping in view the merit criteria.

46. Mubashir says:

If your name is added then be sure that you will get the Laptop Under e-youth Initiative by Punjab Government.

47. Mubashir says:

There is no online registration at this time for Phase 2. The universities are asked to compile the lists. If you are not enrolled at the present, then you might not be able to get the laptop. However if your name is included, you can verify it from your University.

48. Mubashir says:

Yes, but not in Phase 2. After Phase 2 there will laptop distribution among newly admitted students, You will get your free laptop in that, if PBTE students are eligible for laptops.

49. Mubashir says:

Phas2 is only for the left over students of Phase 1. It seems that you have got admission in 2012. It has been mentioned earlier that the newly admitted students, Secretary Education has asked the universities to make the eligible candidates lists and send them back before 15-11-2012.

50. ahmed says:

when the distribution of 2nd phase laptop will start in sahiwal..???

51. Mohsin Ali says:

Sir,
    Sir I did not get laptop in 1st phase due to low percentage.Now I’m the student of 3rd semester.now my %age is 82%.am I deserve 4 it?

52. aizy says:

sir i were’nt eligible in the first phase but now i got 3.09 CGPA in my 2nd smester. am i eligible for the 2nd phase? kindly tell me.

53. mohsin says:

sir,
    I am student of M.Sc 2011 session of U.E.T Lahore my university mention me in list of 1st phase, but H.E.C decision committee rejected me on the basis that i got admission after 31st Dec. 2011. I have a GPA of 3.264 in B.Sc and now secured 70% marks in 1st term of M.Sc. Now tell me am i eligible or not?

54. Saleha says:

salam i want to know that i am a student of B.a,B.Ed 3 years course in University of education and having 89% marks in all semesters i am going through my last semester 6th semester and our names are not included in it why do we not deserve it? or we are not eligible for laptop? if not then why?

55. Saleha says:

our institute has not included our names they have said u are not eligible why?

56. muhammad haroon says:

sir main nain 2012 fall main admission lia hai aur comsats nain perh raha hn kia main laptop k liay eligible hn

57. Bilal Ahmad says:

sir last time mary 59.8% mark thy to laptop award may name nahi aya tha ab mary semester system may 3.4 CGPA hai in (evening session). I am eligible now for laptop award.Please reply me

58. maham says:

i have just got admission in bs (hons.) zoology first semester. now my institute has asked for NIC to get register in it. but i do not have my NIC yet as according to my date of birth, it would be possible for me to make ID card after 27th november. my institue is not getting agreed to get me registered on my b-form. now tell me what to do? will i not receive laptop? i have got 75% marks.

59. HIRA TARIQ says:

A.o.a sir….i got admission in university of education township campus in Bs(hons)Botany on open merit to kia mje mily ga laptop???hamari university me to koi registration process nae hua r laptop distribution start b ho gae he to hame kb mily ga???plzzzz tell me

60. safia says:

sir ap logon ny list uni k kis section sy li hain jo k hamry department walon ko b nahe pta k bani b hain yan nahe?

61. Ahsan Khan says:

Sir,

Kya ye Laptop scheme Top 100 Intermediate 2012 students k lye bhi ha?

62. safia says:

main last year B.sc ki base par elegible nahe the but ab M.sc part 1st main toper hn or 69% marks hain lakin ragistration waqira ka koi procedure hamry department main nahe hoa to ab hm kia karen?

63. HaXan Sajid says:

morning k studntx k lye 2nd round kb lgaen gen …. !!! cnfrm nae tw kuch idea tw hogana … !

64. Muhammad Tauqir says:

Jin ko lapt0ps mil rhe hn inho ne kb registration krai or jin k is sal new admissions hue unhe kb milen ge?

65. yasir says:

Sir i get 74% marks in 8th semester of Telecom engineering recently….can i deserve for laptop……..?

66. anam says:

sir kya ap bta sakte hain k university of education main laptop distribution kb ho ga

67. M.Irshadfaizan says:

Sir! I have got 2nd Position in FaisalabadBoard in annual papers of 2nd year.What is policy of laptops’distribution for positionholders boys. How can we get laptops?

68. Nadeem says:

Sargodha uni 2nd phase lapetop distribution date ?

69. faisal iqbal says:

Sir i got 2.99 gpa in 2nd semester and now i m in 5th semester of ll.b evening programme in bzu multan and my name was not sent as eligible candidate how can i get laptop now

70. arif says:

sir,jo phase 1 me reh gye thy ab wo phase 2 me register kese hon??????????????

71. aqsa says:

sir kia 4th semester ki base pe b mil rhy han laptop.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ans me

72. safia says:

ap k pas b to selected candidates ki list ho ge wohe post kar dean plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

73. safia says:

1st phase main 2 tarhan k candidates rah gae the 1 wo jin ki ragistration hoe the lakin laptop nahe mila or 2 wo jin ki ragistration he nahe hoe the to 2nd phase main in main sy kis ko mile ga?????

74. kosar says:

sir.plz kindly clarify when remaining students of phase 1 of university of sargodah be given labtops.in….my name is also in list but there isn`t any schedule for sargodians of phase 2……

75. Fakhar-e-Alam says:

I am M.Phil Scholar In Intl Islamic Uni Isl in my 3rd semester from KPK, i want to know that i am from KPK studying in Islamabad Doing M Phil so am i eligible For this scheme Or Not???? kindly tell me the procedure that how our names would be submit and whats the base of merit??? i am having more han 3.4 CGPA in M Phil…

76. yasir says:

sir i`m currently enrolled student of university and my degree is completing in last week of December…but i get 74% marks in 8th semester….can i deserve for laptop scheme now…plz reply me…………!

77. Haider Ali says:

Sir muje is baray main information chahiye.3rd semester walon ko laptops kyun ni diye ja rahay ub 2nd phase main??????hamara kia kasoor hai?sir mera gpa 3.63 hai aur 81% marks hain.kahan gia mian sab ka merit????hamain laptop provide kiye jyen.Mr.Admin plzzzz hamari ap se humble request hai k hamara mesg mian sab tak ponhchayen.previous year tou All B.s walo ko laptop diye gaye thay.Hamari dafa policy q change ki ja rahi hai.I’m waiting for your positive response…..

78. Mubashir says:

now registration is closed and will be open again soon.

79. ali says:

i just started my bs hons from UOG .and got 79%….when i’ll get leptop ???

80. Ammar Hashmi says:

Sir,main ny ist round main free laptop registration karwai thi .. bt mera us main naam nahi aya .. jab k mery marks bhi percentage k mutabiq thy .. main ny bhut koshish ki .. magar laptop nhi mila .. kindly mujhy laptop den .. ta k main apni education achy tariky sy jari rakh sakon .. through internet information .. i m waiting 4 yur reaction .. thanku ..

81. salman says:

lahore ma laptop distribution abhi nhi kye ja rhe 12 ko date di gae ha mg lahore ma abhi distribute nhi ho rha can u plz tell when it iz started in lahore
    plz i m waiting for ur rply

82. Muhammad Arslan says:

Sir kia 2nd phase 2012-13 jo jun sy registration start ho ge. us main semester criteria 65% ho ga? reply plz sir me waiting.

83. Aarij Tanveer says:

I’ve got a CGPA of 3.71,with a percentage of 80+.. I am doing BBA (currently in 6th semester) from National University Of Modern Languages Islamabad….As it has been announced that 400 laptops will be distributed in Islamabad as well….So do I qualify for it..and will my Institute be listed…??
    Respond please….

84. M.jameel says:

Sir plz tell me……
    DAE position holders(2012) ko Laptop kb mile gy? jesa k 2011 position holders ko mil chuke hy

85. Raheel says:

sir mera nam first list mai due to wrong CNIC jo k university ki taraf sai bheja gya tha .. to mje us waqt laptop ni mila tha …. to plz ap bta dain k un ko b milai ga na …..

Regards:: Raheel

86. uaman says:

sir i was not able to get the laptop in phase 1 because my gpa was low. now i have improved and got 73 percent marks in last examination . am i eligible to get laptop in 2nd phase. if yes then kindly tell the proceedure for registration .
    i will be thankuful
    regards
    usman gondal

87. salman says:

sir can u plz tell me da new date f distribution of laptop in lahore

88. anam says:

sir maine 2009-2012 mai university of education se M.A+b.ed kia aur maira naam eligible student mai bhi aya hai laikin mujhay laptop nahi mila.university walo ne kaha k second phase mai mil jayega. ab maine university se pata kia to wo keh rahay hai k jin logo ka continue hai sirf un logo ko milay ga .kindly aap mjhay bataye k mujhay kab mile ga. maire 72% marks hai

89. ali mustafa says:

em frm lahore nd i was elligible for laptop in 1st phase but not registerder due to id card mistake… i submitted application to IGRC. lahore me monday ko distribution hy bt abi tk undertaking form ka kch pta nhi

90. ahmad ali says:

sir when starting new registration and evening student eligible for this.please reply me……?

91. Haya says:

Sir i wanna know k islamabad ma kis ko milen gay? em a student of federal medical and dental college isb..can i deserve for laptop?

92. aqsam says:

sir kindly tel me am i eligible? wil i get laptop in these 100000 laptops of phase 2. i applied 4 MBBS in UHS.

93. Ahsan says:

Sir i m student of uet taxila, i didn’t get laptop due to low gpa last time but in last semester i got 3.10 gpa and my cgpa is also above 3, my question is am i eligible for laptop this time and if i am what is registration procedure?

94. aneela says:

sir plz tell me when the lap top distribution will start in university of education township lahore for second phase evening students??? m w8ng for ur repely

95. bashir ahmed says:

sir sargodha university may 2nd phase walo ko laptop kub milenge?

96. Mubashir says:

you are eligible and registration will again start after the the distribution of laptops. hopefully in December.

97. Mubashir says:

if you are studying in UHS, you will be awarded a laptop by CM Punjab in 2nd round and registration will be open again in december hopefully.

98. Mubashir says:

ya sure you will, registration will open again