University of Health Sciences was established in 2002 and is recognized by Higher education commission. You have to go to the UHS to apply for entrance test for MBBS/BDS admission 2012. After registration UHS will issue admit card and you date of test will be written on the admit card. After this process you will go to the given place to participate in the UHS Entry Test 2012-2013.
Procedure of Applying in UHS:
1. Photocopy of Domicile Certificate of the student who wish to apply in UHS
2. Result card of matriculation and intermediate of Pre-medical of the student. (Inter Part 2 Result awaiting student are eligible of applying in UHS)
3. Four colour photographs of candidate with size size 3.5cm x 4.5cm and two photographs of size 2.5cm x 2.5cm are required.
4. If you are foreign student you must have completed study to 12 grade.
5. For calming Muslim Hafiz-e-Quran you have to attach your certificate by Madrassa.
1. Entry Test taken by UHS is applicable to all government and private universities of Medical.
2. Entrance Test syllabus is uploaded at UHS website. (Download syllabus from below given link on this page)
3. Prepare Entrance test 2012 for UHS medical according to the given syllabus. (Link to syllabus is given at the end of article)
4. Do not waste your time and join some academy for the preparation MBBS/BDS Entry test 2012 by University of Health and Sciences.