CM Punjab Free Laptops for Talented Students

The chief minister of Punjab, Mian Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif has announced the distribution of 100,000 laptops among the brilliant and talented students of Punjab. The scheme is worth 2 billion.  The step to give free Laptops among students came after the Punjab Government has  set up IT Labs in all Government Schools of Punjab.

Free Laptops for Punjab Students

Students of All Public Medical, Dental Colleges, Government Engineering Universities, Government Agriculture Universities, Law Colleges of Punjab Government, the Punjab domiciled students currently studying in Quaid-e-Azam University, Islamabad and International Islamic University, Islamabad, and all those students who are in B.S (Honors) in different fields in the Public Universities of the Punjab are eligible to apply for the free Laptop.

Criteria to Get Free Laptop

Secondary Level:

The 100 toppers of each Board of Intermediate and Secondary Students in Secondary School Certificate will also be awarded with the Free Laptops.

Under-Graduate Level:

At least 60% marks in annual examinations systems and in CGPA system, the student must have acquired 70% marks to apply for free laptop.

Post-Graduate Level:

The criterion for post-graduate students to get free laptops is the same as for Under-Graduate Students i.e. the student must have at least 60% marks in annual examinations systems and if there is CGPA (Cummulative Grade Point Average) system, the student must have acquired 70% marks to apply for free laptop.

Note: The forms are available in every university. The students are asked to fill it and submit the duly filled forms for Laptops as soon as possible. The Last date vary from university to university.

List of Eligible Selected Candidates of Punjab for Free Laptop

Recommend it to your facebook friends.

Comments

comments

207 Comments

1. bilal rana says:

is inter part 2 students r eligible 4 this?who got more than 70% marks in FSC Part 1. 03216956993 plzzz tell me

2. Adil says:

I am a Student of BS(INFROMATION TECHNOLOGY) IN University of Punjab.

3. ABDULLAH KARIM says:

no………….inter me to kafi bachon kay 70 percent say oper hen……………

4. sani says:

How I Apply for the free laptop ?????

5. Alia says:

is this offer is only for BS students ?

6. anam says:

is it offer only in universities not in college level?m the student of kinnaird collge tell me wht i hv to do?

7. M. Awais tayyab says:

Dear sir,
    i study in d.c.e.t,karachi and got first position in first year with average of 85%.
    But my admission in d.c.e.t is on behave of punjab kota, can i ably for free laptop!!!!!!!

8. Abdullah Zahid says:

Salam,
    Just passed FSc pre-medica from GCU lahore.I have scored 78% in FSc and 92% in matric.Now practicing maths as an additional subject and not enrolled in any university or college in bachelor program.Am I eligible for the laptop.I do really needs.as I cant use my PC for EBooks.

9. Ahmed says:

can anyone mention the procedure to proceed the complete process..?
    i have started my Engineering course at BZU…

10. TAHIR says:

ic k form kaha se mile ge?

11. Gulraiz Khan says:

plz some one tell me .kia Islamabad ki uni ko mila ga laptop…… reply at gulraizkhan77@yahoo.com. plz plz plz……..
    I got 78.98% marks in F.Sc from Faisalabad now in NUST Islamabad. kia muja mil sakta ha?

12. The persons having domicile of Punjab are eligible for this scheme. But for more information, consult NUST.

13. Asiya cheema says:

please tell me the procedure of applying….???

14. Farhan Ali says:

Laptops Application form, send me please at the following email addressees …..

15. The free Laptop scheme application forms will be provided by the colleges and respective universities.

16. M. Dilawar khan says:

how can i apply?

17. Consult your administration department in your university. They will tell you either the lists have been sent or you are required to submit a prescribed form. the forms will be provided by them.

18. adil says:

are Higher SSC 2011 Position Holders of Punjab eligible for this laptop?

19. muzammil says:

Thanks Yara !

20. rang elahi says:

fedrally charted universities are eligible for this?I.E NATIONAL TEXTILE UNIVERSITY FAISALABAD

21. Smart says:

is there any Security fee????

22. Rizzi says:

23. umer says:

how can i apply?? plz tell me hurri up…………….

24. yasir says:

not only for BS but also covering many other education levels

25. yasir says:

if you are eligible and your name is not present in the lists then do contact with respective person of your college or university or of relevant intermediate board.

26. mughees says:

im a acca student…. can i apply?

27. tafheem says:

i am from zoology department bzu multan.i want to ask why our department iz not included in the list of free laptops.and sad thing iz that i have more than 75% cgp bt our dept iz not included why?

28. MUHAMMAD TAHIR says:

Dear sir I am student o BS-IT in Univeristy Of Gujrat Hafiz Hayat Campus. And I have passed intermediate examination with 70% marks. Nowatime definately I need laptop.
    I shall be very thankfull to you for this favour.

29. faran toor says:

Sir i have got 90% marks in matric and 82% marks in f.sc. ineed strongly the laptop for my further professional education. Am i eligible to get the free laptop..?? and kindly any one here tell me the procedure of applying for the laptop..!!!

30. MUHAMMAD USAMA says:

SIR I AM A STUDENT OF I.C.S PART 1 AND ANY HIGH SPEED COMPUTER IS NOT AVALIABLE OF ME. SIR I AM VERY VERY VERY REQUESTED PLEASE GIVE ME ONE LAPTOP FOR STUDY POINT.

31. asad says:

ye.u can apply for this.

32. Shahzad Ghani says:

its better to have a good command on english first rather than getting a free laptop. 2ndly you are literally not eligible for it.

33. maryam says:

what is the last date of registration for free laptop in punjab uni??

34. Muhammad Sohail says:

Main nay MBA Complete kia howa hai with 62% Marks. Or main nay Abhi M, Phill main admission lena hai. Kia main bhi is criteria main pora utarta hoon.

35. muhammad aftab khan says:

i am LL.B studant can i apply for lap top

36. Kiran Sultana says:

I am student of M.A Economics. Sir i have got 65% marks in B.Com. I need strongly the laptop for my further professional education. Am i eligible to get the free laptop..?? and kindly any one here tell me the procedure of applying for the laptop..!!! Thanks

37. Kiran Sultana says:

38. Maryam says:

i got 91.4% marks in matric. can i get laptop………. as am eligible for this offer.plz tell me.

39. Mehvish Shafiq says:

Sir I am a student of M.Sc Psychology part 2 in govt postgraduate college kutchery road Multan. I have secured 64% marks in part1 first annual examination through Bahauddin Zakariya university. I am eligible for laptop. Kindly guide me for the registration. Thanks a lot

40. Wajahat says:

Yes u can apply for laptop.

41. nisma says:

z registration date z over??

42. ish says:

No you are not, unless if you are in top 100 students of Board of Intermediate and Secondary Exam

43. ish says:

No you are not eligible. SSC and FSC students who got in top 100 positions in punjab board are eligible only.

44. ish says:

Because your department did not register itself for the scheme. Ask your admin

45. fakher bukhari says:

no not at all

46. Haider Khan says:

hy frnds i got 90.34% marks in first year. can i apply for laptop?tell me. . . .any one the procedure for loptop.

47. fakher bukhari says:

cheema sb tusi ghr betho tanu ki lor a?????

48. sidra says:

i need a Laptops Application form form plz send me now

49. m usman siddiqi says:

sir
    i have 75% marks in matriculation
    in 2007 and 72.6 % in intermediate exam currently iam studing in kicsit(uet taxila ) and proceeding my bechlor of information techonolgy and i need laptop very badly in order to meet the up coming challenges to put my creatvity in software to development
    w8ing for favourable reply in this regard

50. ayesha tabbasam says:

salam i am doing mba now . i want to get a laptop . tell me complete procedure to apply for this plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

51. BILAL says:

sir,i got 92.7%in matric and 84.3%in fsc can i eligible 4 this scheme..?

52. Alishba says:

ASALAM-O-ALEIKUM!FRIENDS I WANT TO ASK THAT IS THE GOVERNMENT OF PUNJAB IS NOT GIVING THESE LAPTOPS TO THE F.S.C PRE MEDICAL STUDENT ESPECIALLY OF FEDERAL BOARD. IN REALITY ACTUALLY F.S.C PRE MEDICAL STUDENTS (FEDERAL BOARD) ARE THE REAL DESERVES OF THESE LAPTOPS.I DONT KNOW HOW THE GOVERNMENT OF PUNJAB HAS TAKEN THIS DECISION WITHOUT INCLUDING THE STUDENTS OF F.S.C PRE MEDICAL(FEDERAL BOARD).WE HAD REALLY WORKED HARD.BUT STILL WE PEOPLE ARE NOT GIVEN ANY REWARD FOR THIS .THIS IS ACTUALLY NOT A FAIR.MY REQUEST TO YOU DEAR FRIENDS IS DAT PLZ ,IF ANYONE CAN,DO CONVEY MY MESSAGE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF PUNJAB .MY PERSONAL APPEAL TO SIR SHEHBAZ SHARIF IS THAT PLZ DO PAY ATTENTION TO THE STUDENTS OF F.S.C PRE MEDICAL(ESPECIALLY OF FEDERAL BOARD).AND THESE LAPTOPS SHOULD ALSO BE GIVEN TO THEM AS THEY ARE DA REAL DESERVES OF THIS AWARD EVEN MORE THAN THE UNIVERSITY STUDENTS.THANK YOU SO MUCH.

53. ALISHBA says:

WHY JUST DA GOVERNMENT OF PUNJAB HAS SELECTED ONLY 100 TOP STUDENTS FROM INTERMEDIATE.WHY NOT DA GOVERNMENT HAS SET THE PERCENTAGE CRITERIA FOR INTERMEDIATE STUDENTS .IS THIS A FAIR?WHY ONLY WE PEOPLE ARE LEFT BEHIND WITHOUT GIVING ANY REWARD.

54. Mahwish says:

sir! i am BE graduate from Ned university with A+ grade from Sindh board. Would i be eligible to get laptop?

55. Sehar says:

sir i am preparing for CSS exams and i am not studying in any university or college but i need a laptop as it is very necessary for me. so what i have to do in this situation.? please help me in this regard.

56. arslan says:

sir i got 61% marks in inter can i get laptop…..?

57. Those who are not studying in universities, are not eligible to apply for Free Laptops Scheme. You can further contact Youth Department of Punjab Government.

58. Muhammad Anwaar Hussain says:

i got 60% marks in MBA (Finance & Banking) from Allama Iqbal University am i eligible and how can i get this opportunity from worthy Chief Minister

59. amina says:

my dear this effort is done for Punjab. because he is CM of Punjab he cannot allot these laptops to federal board even if h wants to. this is federal govt.’s fault. my request to federal gov. is to please think about students and support them if they want to get votes.

60. madeeha says:

aoa . sir i m from lahore college for women university.they are not giving us any latop to the bs1 symester i got 918 marks in inter level that is 83.45% .i want to register my name .plz kindly requesting u to give me the free laptop becaus i m a deserving student thanku .reply me soon as early as possible

61. aleena says:

hi, im 4rm uaf…kiya s eligile studets ko laptop mily ga….knty % chances ?????????

62. isma umar says:

i am student of international islamic university bs 4 years and have 76% marks in last semester. i have punjab domicile .am i eligible? if yes how to apply

63. iqra maryam says:

sir i got 78.77% marks in fsc (pre-medical) .am i eligible for this reward?
    intermediate k sirf top 100 students ko laptop milny hain ya un sub ko jin k marka 70% sy zyada hain.plzzzz do reply fastly n clearly

64. iqra maryam says:

sir plz also tell what is the last date to apply for laptop

65. sadia says:

plz tell me the procedure to apply n last date

66. sadia says:

n heard that the laptops which are announced by punjab govt are given on the basis of securities or installation. Is there any one who can give me information about that?

67. mahnoor sheikh says:

i am from kinnaird college for women lahore doing Bsc. with CGPA 3.39..our college has short listed the names of the students but only for intermediate level. why aren’t students at bachelors level not getting a laptop? we are the ones who really need laptops for our work.. please mail me on my ID.. really need one..

68. aashae says:

I WS AMONG TOP HUNDRED POSITION HOLDERS IN RWP. BOARD BUT I PASSED FSC LAST YEAR N NOW GOING TO GET ADMISSION IN PHARM-D, AM I ELIGIBLE 4 DZ SCHEME??????????

69. aashae says:

I AM CURRENTLY NOT STUDYNG IN ANY UNIVERSITY. I HAD CLEARED MY FSC LAST YEAR AND WAS AMONG 100 POSITION HOLDERS OF RAWALPINDI BOARD AM I ELIGIBLE?

70. Hamid says:

is there any news about islamic university that it has been deselect from this scheme?
    plz tell me…

71. muhammad waqar says:

i got 73% marks in mcs economics can i get labtop???????????????????plz inform me…….

72. Waqas Liaqat says:

Assalam-o-alikum! respected Sir i am student of uet lhr.i have got 70% marks in semester system.but the our university is giving laptop to those students who got 75% marks in semester.kindly help me i also need laptop.
    I Shall Be Very Thankfull to You(Chief Minister Shehbaz Shrif)

73. Waqas Liaqat says:

Department of City & Regional Planning.2010 session

74. Farukh Arslan says:

75. Ayesha says:

Ye punjab gov ka paisy khany ka aur tareeqa hai……..!

76. fahad rehan says:

sir i have passed b.sc from punjab universty with first divison in 2011 anuual. I need a laptop . I study at govt. college of science wahdat road lahore

77. waseem says:

1st year my number 919/1150 plz tell me…………….

78. ahsan says:

sir i have 72% marks in first year i need a laptop plz

79. naveed says:

sir , i am a student of bsc (hourns) agiculture university faisalabad mere marks 70% hain aur mera name list main bhi hay kiya muje laptop mil jae ga ya is list ka bhi merit bnana hay?

80. Ali Sulaiman says:

this offer is also for students of college level

81. Abbas khan says:

All categories of university students r elgbl……

82. sidra riaz says:

Thanks for guideness but is not possible to registered through online?

83. umar says:

sir agr registration karty waqt koi mistake ho jay to us ko dobara kasy theek kary gy plz help me iam waiting ur reply

84. farhat hina says:

sir , i am a student of bsc. bed (medical) university of education faisalabad mere marks 77.82% hain aur mera name list main bhi hay i need a laptop plz

85. saba rashid says:

sir , i am a student of bsc. bed (medical) university of education faisalabad mere marks 82.90% hain aur mera name list main bhi hay i need a laptop plz

86. mubashar ijaz says:

sir i am the fresh student of post graguate passed.sir in my part -1 msc chemistry i got 76 percent no .i want to continu m education in m.phil insAllah and iwant laptop for research purpose thanks.

87. Maryam says:

i appreciate this kind of opportunity of getting laptop by Shehbaz Sharif.but u can tell me that whether laptops given for only 4 years and is there any security fee per year to get laptop.thanks

88. abidarif says:

67% in matric

89. abidarif says:

i am DAE student in second year 1st yer result 67% and matric result 67% i need a laptop.

90. Nida usman says:

Respected sir,

I have got 970 marks out of 1050 in Metric Session 2009 – 2010. I want to get free laptop for my study.please give it to me. I know u always help the hard working students. I am waiting for your Reply .thank you !

91. Komal Usman says:

Respected sir,

I have got 843 marks out of 1200 in D.Com Session 2010

92. Hassan Afzal says:

dear sir,
    Assalam 0 Alaikum.

93. Mohsin Younas says:

Hello sir i am a student of M.B.A i need a laptop fo attemp my presentations and my assignement please give me a laptop because i am prepare my assignement and presentation thank you.

94. muhammad bila says:

i’m bilal’ recently passed my DAE(diploma of associate engineering) electronics… with 80 percent marks. m i eligible to get a laptop…??? please any1 tell me what should i do? my personal number for related students and friends.

95. Muhammad Arshaad says:

Salam Sir,i am a student of agriculture in Dera Ghazi Khan Sub campous of University of Agriculture Faisalabad .CGPA is 2.78 in second semester.it makes about 71%.main pehli dfa yeh message ker raha hun.mera name bh select ker dain in Leptop main kindly.

96. junaid baig says:

i am apply the free laptop

97. tafheem says:

sir i want to ask that in bzu university laptops will be given only to top 3 position holders or to top 10?

98. usama says:

hi i am usama and i m doing M.B.A from Bahrain university. am i eligible for this scheme?

99. Muhammad Mulazim Hussain says:

Sir ap ham vti students ko laptop hargiz na do sirf pentium 4 hy dy taki ham log apna setup or karobar chala sakin jis mi

we need also equipments

80 GB hard and 1GB RAM
    One printer and a scanner
    this will cost about 17000 rupees

thanks for laptop only golden students

hamisa yad rakhana yeh ghareeb hestudents apky Assets hyn

I like your personality

always god bless with you

Muhammad Mulazim Hussain
    Vocational Training institute Bahawalpur for new boy campus

100. malik says:

salam i em in 2nd year my marks in 1st year is 72.2 can i apply 4 laptop

101. malik says:

Respected sir,
    I have got 370 marks out of 510 in Metric Session 2009

102. This scheme is not available for 2nd year students … Good Luck next time

103. sanaullah says:

sir i got 437 marks with % 92 in 9 th class . can i eligible 4 this?

104. faisalsatti says:

i have done my fsc with 66 percent and matric with 90 percent …………but now this year i m not studying in any university ………..i will take admission next yr……..can i apply for this …….if ya thn how

105. Aqsa says:

sir i am studying in BZU swl where we

106. soha says:

mujy to bilkul yken ni k mile gy.bhala gov py b yken kia ja skta hy?

107. Amber Ilyas says:

International Islamic university Islamabad is not listed…n it is unfair to us

108. Rauf says:

u can contact me to ask anything.

109. Aafsheen yasin says:

sir i am the student of M.S ENGLISH in sargodha university.i have got a 69.50% marks so kindly give me a lab top.

110. usman qureshi says:

i got 73%marks in m.a english please give me a laptop plzplzplz

111. waqas shoukat says:

sir tell me the procedure how i got laptop..

112. tehreem says:

sir i got 70% marks in b.s.c exam in 2009.but my name is not included in the list.kindly give me lap top

113. mala says:

No 1 ix listening about ma problem …ma name is in list but m unable 2 registered myself..i have asked my university registrar but she is not giving me any satisfactory responce..:(

114. aatika hayat says:

asalam u alaikum sir i also realy need a lap top .can you help me

115. Qurat ul ain says:

Asalam-o-alaikum sir! i wana to conform that what is the last date to apply for laptops?

116. numan javed says:

sir i am a student of fsc 1st year (medical) . i passed my matric in 2011 through a govt high school no1 pirmahal getting marks 875(83.3percent) under roll no 746257.so i am elligible for this laptop but my name is not in the list. plz give me a laptop i realy need it. i shall be very thank full to u for this kind act. must reply

117. Awais says:

Respected sir,
    I am the student university of central punjab, and i got admission in this semester.. this semester is going on.. My marks in intermediate board lahore was 75.53% .. Am i eligible?? if yes then what should i do to register??

118. Maimoona Kanwal says:

Respected Sir
    I am a student ZOOLOGY BS4 Ist Year In UNIVERSITY OF SARGODHA . I got 78.83 marks in F.Sc Pre medical but my name is not in the LAPTOP LIST . PLZ guidence ME………… I Shall be very thankful to you

119. Contact your Department / Registrar or Dean, University of Sargodha. Hope so they will help you in resolving the issue.

120. Muhammad Afzal says:

Its a great step taken by the government of Punjab.I am realy thank full to Main Shahbaz Sharif
    and waiting for the Government of PAKISTAN announced this award to all the brilliant and the
    talented students of PAKISTAN.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012 GOD BLESS PAKISTAN

121. fatima says:

laptop kab Milan gee?please jaldi DE den Hume zarurat he.Thank u for Ur scheme.

122. Laptops will be distributed soon. Kindly wait till the process of distribution starts. Today, updated lists of Selected and Eligible students are again uploaded on Youth Punjab Website.

123. sadia abdul razzaq says:

what is the proceedure to get the laptop..my name is mentioned in the list but i don’t know the next step to gain it,,,is there any form uploaded in this side or university staff will provide us to fullfill the entire requirements…plzz reply

124. ubaid-ur-rahman says:

dear sir

I have passed intermediate with 83%. and I have garnered a 2nd position in Multan board. now I am studying in College of Design Multan,PIFD l Lahore. I am doing textile designing from there. its BS. in textiles. kindly do favour for free laptop. I need it badly. it would be a great favour for me.
    thanks.

125. ali says:

I have passed matric examination and I got 930 marks, So can I apply for laptop & how?

126. shahid says:

what is the procedure to apply in free laptop scheme of punjab holding punjab domicile but studying in comsats abbottabad (KPK).

127. shahid says:

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ….. tell me abt that i’m eligible for that

128. shabih says:

yes u surely can……..by signing in at http://www.youth.punjabgov.pk by registering yourself

129. MADIHA FAIZ says:

I AM STUDENT OF M.COM(FRESH)FROM UCP.B.COM PASSESD IN FIRST DIVISION APPROXIMATELY 61% MARKS

130. Aqib says:

Sir i got 59.89 %marks in msc physics part 1.i study in govt college of science wahdat road Lahore mari ik number sa 1st division rhe ge the.mara name b plz laptop ke list main add karin.

131. Contact Principal/Chairman of Physics Department of Govt College of Science, Wahdat Road Lahore, may be he will be able to help you in a better way.

132. afzaal butt says:

i am student of i.t in punjab computer college. i need a labtop. my matric marks is 772 out of 1050 and f.a marks 706 out of 1100. i am deserving student so plzzz give me labtop

133. Samia says:

Sir laptop Kab milnay hay

134. eddie falla says:

l am a father 0f my doughther angel faith falla who is now in 2nd year. .she need laptop for study.we can not able to purchase one because of our situation. please help us thank you.

135. zahid hafeez says:

we are waiting…

136. arslan anjum says:

we are waiting my marks matric 767/1050.my intermediate in 897/1200.i read in govt.college of commerce in sargodha.

137. junaid shafqat says:

sir,i got 86 percent marks in matric nd 75 percent in f.sc nd we r very po0r.i can,t continue my further study due to financial crises.m not styding in any govrnment univ.can u gve me one laptop as we cn,t purchase it.waiting for ur reply

138. only gov. university students are eligible for free laptops by CM Punjab.

139. muhammad zahid says:

Sr i am a student BBA(Hons) in GCUF
    Sr AP Faisalabad kab aa rahy hain….????
    All students are waiting…..

140. Asif Iqbal says:

I am a student of b.com part 2 and i have passed I.com with 83% marks and b.com part 1 with 65% marks so ,I request you to give me a laptop for studies base.I shall be very thankfull to you for this kindness.my cell no is 03058276168

141. tehzeeb ul hasan says:

mujhay bhe nahe mil rah

142. kamran says:

Mian sahib ager ap tabdele lana he chahte ha tu ye laptop jo ap students ko distributes karrahe ha ache bat ha .

laken kia ye acha na hota ke ap her student ko graduation karne ke bad job appointment letter dety…

143. Mr kamran says:

Mian sahib pls mere jobs arrange kardy
    thanks

144. fayaz says:

i m student of ICMAP.lahore……our institute is included in this or nt… i have got72% in D.COM and 68% in B.COM ..i m eligible for apply or nt and last date

145. humairaaslam says:

sir
    i am the student of m a english part 2 from govt.boys post graduate college okara. sir, we were selected students for lap top prize on the base of b a. but unfortunatily, our result of m a english part 1 declared. sir, punjab university does not first division at annual system.so my request is that we should be given lapto on the base of b a marks. sir, u can go to punjab university and nform about it. students who appear in anual system,hardly get second division. plz, my request is acceptable and accept it. i shall be thankfull to you for this act of kindness. humaira aslam , the student of govt. post gaduate college okara, m a english part 2

146. FAZAL says:

SIR PLEASE GIVE ME THE CELL OR PHONE NO OF CM BECAUSE I BELONG TO A VERY POOR FAMILY AND I NEED COMPUTER AND M STUDENT OF ACCA PLEASE GIVE ME THE NO THAT I CAN GET THE COMPUTER…………………….

147. amina says:

bzu myn ho to laptop ki umed chor do.u kn bzu swl cmps myn jo log qualify kr rahy hyn unko b apply ni krny dia gya r jo log uni admin ki nzr myn qualify kr rahy hyn unk liy apply kia gya but ab unko b laptop nahi mill raha.yahan administration nahaiat khrab hy.main cmps myn b esa hy?

148. Atiq ur Rehman says:

Sir i have passed MBA Banking and finance from Allama Iqbal Open University previous year.
    please tell me, how to apply laptop scheme. My examination marks is 63%. Please give me a laptop and continue my education

149. amna says:

sir i was eligible for laptop criteria and my name was also mentioned in that eligible candidate list but i did not registered myself . can i get laptop for my education.?????

150. zeenat javed says:

sir i have passed my intermediate pre medical securing 78 percent marks… how can i apply???

151. Muhammad Kashif Akram says:

Punjab Government Laptop scheme is just for regular students of authorized universities. school students and intermediate studying students can not be apply for this scheme. regular student of universities must be contact to admin offices of their universities.

152. usman says:

when 2nd round is goin to b start for lap top..?

153. Hafiz. Asif. Jadran. says:

Sir. Keya. Socha. Ap. Ne. Mere. Bary. Keya. Me. B. Laptop. Lene. Walo. Ki. Headin. Me. Add. Ho. Skta. Hon.

154. if ur name is not in list than wait for next year and hope this time you will get laptop this time.

155. zahra mehak says:

a.o.a i am doing bs in mass comm and its my 2nd semester nw,in 1st semester i got 66% marks i need a laptop.i want to ask you that am i eligible?
    i’ll be very thankful to you

156. salman says:

Please tell me either students of B ed and M ed from university of education Punjab holding kpk domicile are eligible or not?

157. Ali wajdan says:

mere metric main 80% marks hain aur inter main 70% marks hain and b.com 1 main 63%marks hain can i apply yr????? plz tell me fast

158. Ali wajdan says:

kia next year b milain gy

159. umair khan says:

i am in class 9th in dps pakpattan i want a laptop

160. Kazmi says:

i m doing MIT (Final semester), i did b.com with 68% marks.
    How can i get a laptop?

161. The criteria is at least 70% marks obtained in last exam. If your last exam percentage, in semester system, is more than 70, then you will surely get the laptop.

162. Syed Aitazaz says:

sir,
    ap sy ye request ki jati hy k univrsity k disable student ko bhi laptop deye jaen un k leye bhi laptpp mn kota mukhtas hona chahiye.taky wo bhi ahsaas kamtari ka shikar na hon

163. Syed Aitazaz says:

yes, its right.

164. Adnan says:

AoA…. sir Khushab district ya us k city ka name tak nh he schedule me why????

165. Dont worry. Khushab will be announced later.

166. ali says:

sir
    Rawalpindi main kab distribute ho0-on gay?

167. Amna says:

plz re-open the registration i could not register myself… want to register in 2nd round.

168. Wait for the PHASE 2, which will start from April 2012.

169. SADAF says:

AFTERNOON KO B LAPTOP DY DO MEHARBANI HO 23 MARCH KO HE CM SAHEB

170. waris hameed says:

sir, plz announce exact date laptop distributiob in sialkot

171. adnan shahzad says:

Assalam-o-alikum! respected Sir
    I am student o BScs in Univeristy Of south asia lahore . And I have passed intermediate examination with 80% marks. Nowatime definately I need laptop.
    I shall be very thankfull to you for this favour.

172. Muhammad Ali Malik says:

Respected sir,recently I have pass BS Textile Engineering with CG PA 3.82/4.00 & GOT GOLD MEDAL so its my request to consider me to avail the opportunity of free Lap top, I will be very thankful to you.

173. ali goraya says:

ksi ko nae milna…………..haaaaaaa ahaaaahh ahahaa

174. Bilal Asif says:

Sir i am study in punjab college.My parant does not pay for laptop plze give me a laptop.i have70% marks in matric.sir i am very thank full you.

175. azam shahzad says:

Respected sir,recently I ‘m student of msc i.t in university of educatin townshop campus with CG PA 3.05/4.00 in last 3 sem so its my request to consider me to avail the opportunity of free Lap top, I will be very thankful to you

176. Nasir Malik says:

i read in icom 12 kya leeptop mill sakta hai

177. yes! ap ko laptop mil sakta hai jb ap university ma jao gy

178. Niaz Ali says:

Dear they all are one and they want to divide of our youth and use us for their purpose as i inform u my name is include in final merit list but not award the laptop is it merit ??????????????????????????????????

Regards
    Niaz Ali Msc IT University of Education Lahore

179. anum says:

em a student of c.a from skans n i have done my fsc(pre-medical) from govt college queen marry with 73%.please tell me the easiest way to apply 4 laptop.I desparatly need it.

180. sana says:

sir hum private students ko b laptop day dy i m doing master private i need it.

181. mahama says:

am a level hundred student of ghana telecom university college. am still on my first semester .i have not written exams yet .but i excel in my high school exams .of 80%.

182. Hassan Nawaz says:

this is not a gud laptop …. software is not good

183. you can install windows 7 in CM Shahbaz laptop which is good to use.

184. nageen shah says:

i m disabld so i m doing self study bcz going out for study is difficult for me.i got 70 percent marks in metric and 76 percent in 1st year now i m preparing for 2nd year.i m doing all this without any one,s help.so my efforts r thousand times more then any other students which r pysicly normal so it will b your true justice if u give me this laptop bcz i need it very much and i deserv it very much.

185. wasi says:

hamary tax k paiso sy students ko laptop dy rha hai…. not fair

186. sania latif says:

sir i also belong to the same province PUNJAB which u have made specifications for laptop eligibility…..unfortunately i m studying under federal university bt in faisalabad campus…..i have high grades n percentage throughout …u can check out my records…i m two times position holder….i got 76% marks in b.a and nw my percentage in masters is also above 70%….. AM I NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS LAPTOP??????????????????????plzzzzzzz heed your atttention towards my issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz MIAN SHAHBAZ SHARIF

187. M.Ahmad says:

.AoA
    sir i got 908 marks in D.A.E 1st year so i need a laptop for my further study .sir now i m electrical engineering student of Govt. college of technology raiwind road lahore.

188. sundas zaheer says:

i received a letter from board for free laptop

189. muhammad hasnain says:

i am muhammad hasnain currently doing i com from jinnah university rawalpindi .i am always run short of my assignments and project because due to unavailability of laptop kindly issue me laptop as early possible
    best regards

190. sajid amin says:

no alia ji

191. husnain ahmed says:

sir i got 91% marks in matric and 82% in fsc
    am i eligible??

192. Tariq Adnan kot addu says:

dear laptop un ko mele haen jin k pas already haen .gareb bechare muft me mare jate haen .

193. Mubashir says:

Laptops are given to those who worked hard, ur comment is senseless to me.

194. Mubashir says:

have u done fsc or in Part 2?

195. lubna says:

Assalam Alikum
    I heard that late research students of MS who are in 5th or 6th semester will not get laptops. Is it right? Plz reply me.

196. Mubashir says:

there is no such news yet.

197. M.Sulaiman says:

Sir,I got 2nd position in B.com securing 80% marks from Gomal Uni (kpk) but i lives in Bhakkar(Punjab) annd my brother took 1st position in B.com securing 84% marks.Can we get Laptops which are our Right.
    Reply there:
    moon.sheikh@hotmail.com

198. KHUBAIB MUSHTAQ says:

SIR I M A STUDENT OF PUNJAB UNIVERSITY.I M LOOKING FOR LAPTOP…………………I RECIEVED UR CALL AND SMS BUT NO BODY GIVEN A LAPTOP TO ME……….I HAVE AN URGENT NEED OF LAPTOP REASON IS THERE MY THESIS WORK COULD’T COMPLETE WITHOUT COMPUTER……………..PLZ HELP ME……….I COULD’ AFFORD MY SELF………..ALLAH BLESS YOU………………..

199. abdul haseeb says:

DEAR SIR

My name is abdul haseeb awan from Dera Ismail Khan. Student of B.com 4th Term. I got 2nd position in B.Com 1st and 2nd term. 3rd term result awaited.As you know in this technological decade, all students have their own computer or laptop for their education.
    I am also a student and I also a need of either a laptop or computer. Trough which I am able to prepare presentation, notes etc.
    I am also living in a small city in which many books of our syllabus are not available. So if I have own laptop or computer it is easy for me to download notes and lectures.
    My level of education is also improved and I also save the amount which I consumed in printing notes from Bazaar, books which I buy from other city.
    My request to HONORABLE MIAN MUHAMMAD SHAHBAZ SHARIF SB and HONORABLE MIAN MUHAMMAD NAWAZ SHARIF SB is that I am not residence in Punjab but I am a citizen of Pakistan and I need a LAPTOP.

200. Ayesha said says:

Respected,
    I get 69 percent marks in M.A English from University of education. Plz give me laptop. Because I am deserve one.

201. laiba says:

SIR I HAVE GOT 64% MARKS IN FSC HOW CAN I APPLY FOR THE LAPTOP? NOW ADAYS I AM DOING BCOM (IT) …

202. shahid says:

did you studied from cch

203. taiba naz says:

sir, i have done M.A in english literature with 50%marks.Now i m not a regular student but i m doing prep of other courses for which i need laptop.am i eligible?

204. sara sheikh says:

I HAVE CLEARED MY INTERMADIATE FROM MULTAN BOARD THROUGH PUNJAB COLLEGE WITH 958 MARKS WITH FSC COMPUTER SCIENCE GROUP. NOW TELL ME HOW WILL I GET MY LAPTOP ?INFORM MUST

205. Muhammad Naseer Azmat says:

Salam!
    Sir plz tell me when CM FREE LAPTOPS registration and distributes in 2012 for new students, who have passed Fsc and get admission in govt. university.
    plz reply me
    Contact no:03344134505
    E-mail:naseerazmat@gmail.com

206. Mubashir says:

Those who have got new admissions in 2012, they will be awarded laptops after the completion of phase 2.

207. hira says:

i am poor i have not enough money to buy a laptop plz tell me in my email how can i get laptop plz repllllyyy meee